For more than 25 years, we have provided thousands of local customers with the right solutions for their propane needs.
We take the hassle out of buying propane by offering a personalized solution for all of our residential customers. Our automatic delivery program will ensure your home never runs out of propane. We use state-of-the-art tank monitoring, historical usage and home size to create a customized automation schedule just for you. No hassles, no empty tanks.
Sign up today for The Balance Budget Payment Plan, Automatic Payments, and E-Statements to receive a $0.05 discount each for up to $0.15 off per gallon!
- Balance Budget Payment Plan— This payment option is ideal for residential customers who would like the convenience of predictable monthly payments, rather than paying invoices within 30 days. Based on your prior usage, we estimate your next 12 months of propane deliveries and set a monthly payment amount customized for you. The program begins every year in May.
- Automatic Payments—Pay your bill automatically after you receive a delivery by providing your Visa or Mastercard number.
- E-Statements—Receive your invoices and statements instantly via email.
- Online Customer Portal—Access updated information about your propane delivery history, past payments, tank percentage reading, statements and more!
- 24-hour Emergency Response—Call us 24/7 and reach a live person who can respond to emergencies.
- Tank Monitoring—Your tank level is reported wirelessly to our office so we can anticipate your propane needs.
- Regular Routed Deliveries—Avoid the cost and inconvenience of running out of propane but being a regular delivery route. We monitor your tank level and schedule a delivery when the tank is at approx. 30%.
- Expert Technicians, Delivery Drivers, Sales and Customer Service Staff
Above Ground Propane Tank Ownership (PDF)
Learn about your responsibilities if you own your tank.
Consumer Safety Information (PDF)
Important propane safety information for you and your family.
Safe Grilling Tips (PDF)
Learn six steps you can take to can take to ensure safe grilling this summer.