Only one alternative fuel can lower your total cost-of-ownership while reducing emissions. Propane offers more uptime and scalable infrastructure for your fleet.
We take the hassle out of buying propane by offering a personalized solution for all of our commercial customers. Our automatic delivery program will ensure your business never runs out of propane. We use state-of-the-art tank monitoring, historical usage and business size to create a customized automation schedule just for you. No hassles, no empty tanks.
- Ashlee W.
Kim at Sierra Propane went above and beyond to ensure that me and my family had heat in this winter!!! They also got someone to come fill our tank immediately!... read more
- DAVID S.
Kim and Christine who answer the phone calls, are the absolute best: friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, professional, courteous..they are also very helpful with delivery scheduling and billing...they alone are good enough... read more
- Seth M.
Love these guys! They saved me on a Friday when it looked like I'd be facing cold showers and an oven that wouldn't heat. I was taken care of by... read moreVicky B.
Sierra propane is a great company to work with. Everyone , from the billing department to the service department to the management have all been outstanding I use them for... read more
- 24-hour Emergency Response—Call us 24/7 and reach a live person who can respond to emergencies.
- Expert Technicians, Delivery Drivers, Sales and Customer Service Staff
- Tank Monitoring—Your tank level is reported wirelessly to our office so we can anticipate your propane needs.
- Regular Routed Deliveries—Avoid the cost and inconvenience of running out of propane but being a regular delivery route. We monitor your tank level and schedule a delivery when the tank is at approx. 30%.
- Online Customer Portal—Access updated information about your propane delivery history, past payments, tank percentage reading, statements and more!
- E-Statements—Receive your invoices and statements instantly via email.
- Balance Budget Payment Plan— This payment option is ideal for residential customers who would like the convenience of predictable monthly payments, rather than paying invoices within 30 days. Based on your prior usage, we estimate your next 12 months of propane deliveries and set a monthly payment amount customized for you. The program beings every year in May.
- Automatic Payments—Pay your bill automatically after you receive a delivery by providing your Visa or Mastercard number.
Propane Autogas: The Route To Lower Total Cost-Of-Ownership (PDF)
The best value for fleet vehicles, particularly in life-cycle cost-of-ownership.
Propane vs. Diesel (PDF)
Propane autogas pays off when compared with diesel. Learn how in this brochure.
Chicagoland Tortilla Company: A Case Study (PDF)
Learn how El Milagro, a tortilla products manufacturer, took advantage of incentives to convert its fleet to clean, low-emission propane autogas.