Whether it’s propane-powered ag engines, crop dryers or weed burners, we understand your needs and guarantee hassle-free service and competitive pricing.
We take the hassle out of buying propane by offering a personalized solution for all of our commercial customers. Our automatic delivery program will ensure your business never runs out of propane. We use state-of-the-art tank monitoring, historical usage, and business size to create a customized automation schedule just for you. No hassles, no empty tanks.
- Amanda P.
Sierra Propane is an amazing company. They take care of their customers. I have no complaints. They are always willing to help and are very nice. There employees are amazing!!... read more
- 24-hour Emergency Response—Call us 24/7 and reach a live person who can respond to emergencies.
- Expert Technicians, Delivery Drivers, Sales and Customer Service Staff
- Tank Monitoring—Your tank level is reported wirelessly to our office so we can anticipate your propane needs.
- Regular Routed Deliveries—Avoid the cost and inconvenience of running out of propane but being a regular delivery route. We monitor your tank level and schedule a delivery when the tank is at approx. 30%.
- Online Customer Portal—Access updated information about your propane delivery history, past payments, tank percentage reading, statements and more!
- E-Statements—Receive your invoices and statements instantly via email.
- Balance Budget Payment Plan— This payment option is ideal for residential customers who would like the convenience of predictable monthly payments, rather than paying invoices within 30 days. Based on your prior usage, we estimate your next 12 months of propane deliveries and set a monthly payment amount customized for you. The program beings every year in May.
- Automatic Payments—Pay your bill automatically after you receive a delivery by providing your Visa or Mastercard number.
Propane Farm Incentive Program (PDF)
Learn how propane can cut fuel costs on the farm and earn farmers a financial incentive up to $5,000.
Nebraska Farmer Increases Irrigating Hours, Reduces Fuel Costs with Propane Irrigation Case Study (PDF)
Learn why Wayne Brinkmeyer chose clean and cost-effective propane-powered irrigation engines for his 1,600-acre operation.
Propane Dryer Yields Great Grain for Indiana Producer Case Study (PDF)
An Indiana farm improved its productivity by 20 percent with a new propane-fueled grain dryer.
WEED FLAMING: AN ORGANIC ALTERNATIVE (PDF)
Learn how to control weed growth with no chemicals or groundwater contamination all while saving money.